Note for all applicants:
Please answer the screening questions as a good use of your time and ours. Applications without completed questionnaires - including technical skill set and current and expected compensation in AED will not be reviewed.
Please only apply if you have:
- Five or more years of experience in an international consultancy environment as a Business Analyst for ERP implementation and digital transformation projects
- Excellent skills and expertise with Microsoft AX solutions (either internally or as an external project consultant)
- Must be currently living in DUBAI, U.A.E with residency and work permit
- Availability to start working immediately on a 3 month consultancy role (project starts in 2 to 3 weeks)
We look forward to hearing from high energy, potential collaborators!
accendo groupe (https://accendogroupe.com/) is a trusted partner for HR, Recruitment, HR systems, and Transition/Interim management requirements, empowering and providing great opportunities for young talent emerging from all over the world, igniting their potential.
As part of advisory services to entrepreneurs, startups and multinationals we offer a full line of retained Human Resources and Recruitment Solutions. This role is for one of our confidential clients, a young company specializing in ERP Implementation and Digital Transformation based in Dubai. They are looking to build out their solutions team with high energy, technically astute consultants to support their expanding client base (United Kingdom at present). Huge growth potential for the successful candidate. The profile of this person is someone who LOVES the challenge of day to day working with multiple clients with tight deadlines. The best fit candidate is someone who is highly proactive & collaborative, tenaciously taking on deadlines and keeping the managing director and clients informed.
- Create and execute the roadmap, and map out the processes aligning with the company’s digital transformation vision.
- Gather documentation, conduct client interviews and gap analysis, and work out reiterations.
- Having a broad knowledge of Business Analysis on ERP and organization transformation projects.
- Five years of experience in a consultancy environment with ERP Implementation and Digital Transformation and Microsoft D365 F&O/F&SCM Business Application technology.
- A strong knowledge of business process modeling tools.
- CBAP certified professionals are preferred.
- Excellent collaboration skills, strong client interviewing, and information gathering skills
- Ability to create and present processes, flow charts, presentations, and other relevant documents.
- High-level skills in Visio, Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Application technology and collaboration and work tools – Exchange and Teams
- English - professional fluency - written and spoken (client work environments are in English).
What Will Set You Apart:
- Must be independent and able to hit the ground running, no training (and no hand holding) will be provided.
- Strongly organized, solution-oriented, meticulous, and super tenacious in getting things done.
- Solid team-working skills, and as effective working alone self-managing overall tasks required.
- Effective multitasking and active listening skills, who loves to beat deadlines.
- A quick learner who follows trends and is always looking to try out new things.
- Attention to details and you love improving processes and workflows.
- Colleagues say that you are: smart, dedicated, a great task completer who makes those around you more effective, and friendly with a can-do attitude.
- Base monthly salary depending on experience from 10,000 to 14,000 AED/month (USD 2,700 – USD 3,800).
- Potential for performance bonuses.
- Initial three (3) month consulting project with opportunity for a full-time UAE employment contract with UAE benefits and work permit and career growth.
- Work in a young, high energy, multi-cultural team
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth.
If this profile sounds like you and you are hungry for the next adventure, please reach out to Kalani Jayasekara, via the website link below or on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalani-jayasekara/).