Note for all applicants:
Please answer the screening questions as a good use of your time and ours. Applications without completed questionnaires - including technical skill set and current and expected compensation in AED will not be reviewed.
Please only apply if you have:
- Five or more years of experience in an international consultancy environment with Microsoft D365 Finance modules
- Excellent knowledge of delivering D365 Finance Solutions
- Currently are based in U.A.E.
- Available to start working immediately
We look forward to hearing from high-energy, potential collaborators!
accendo groupe is a trusted partner for HR, Recruitment, HR systems, and Transition/Interim management requirements, empowering and providing great opportunities for young talent emerging from all over the world, igniting their potential.
As part of advisory services to entrepreneurs, startups and multinationals we offer a full line of retained Human Resources and Recruitment Solutions. This role is for one of our confidential clients, a young company specializing in ERP Implementation and Digital Transformation based in Dubai. They are looking to build out their solutions team with high-energy, technically astute consultants to support their expanding client base (United Kingdom at present). Huge growth potential for the successful candidate. The profile of this person is someone who LOVES the challenge of day-to-day working with multiple clients with tight deadlines. The best fit candidate is someone who is highly proactive & collaborative, tenaciously taking on deadlines and keeping the managing director and clients informed.
- Working with client stakeholders to discover user needs, goals, and objectives of an organization and deliver the right processes and solutions for them.
- Collaborating with an implementation team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programs globally, all built on the Microsoft D365 platform.
- Flexibility in a hybrid role between an Implementation Consultant and a technical trainer to focus on a Dynamics 365 Finance project.
- Providing effective and timely delivery of D365 support through training, user support, and where appropriate, deployment, across the Group.
- Work with Solution Architects and Developers to outline high-level and low-level solution designs.
- Configure the functional solution and/or manage the configuration.
- Conduct gap analysis.
- Writing detailed training/ design/ configuration documents for business end users.
- Providing feedback to Product Team on new and existing features.
- Having a broad knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance modules.
- Four years of experience in a consultancy environment with Microsoft D365 F&O/F&SCM Business Application technology.
- Excellent knowledge of delivering D365 Finance Solutions.
- Demonstrable experience configuring D365 Finance modules.
- Strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations.
- Collaborates well with both internal and external colleagues.
- Committed to personal development and becoming a Lead Consultant in your field.
- Being fluent in English, as we are an international company.
- Familiarity with Accounting and ERP systems.
- Ability to transform abstract business needs into discrete actionable tasks.
- The ability to create and present processes, flow charts, presentations, and other relevant documents.
- High-level skills in Microsoft Business Application technology and collaboration tools like Google Platform, Asana, and Slack.
- English - professional fluency - written and spoken.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Strongly organized, solution-oriented, meticulous, and super tenacious in getting things done.
- Solid team-working skills, and effective working alone self-managing overall tasks required.
- Effective multitasking and active listening skills, who love to beat deadlines.
- A quick learner who follows trends and is always looking to try out new things.
- You pay attention to details and you love improving processes and workflows.
- Colleagues say that you are: smart, dedicated, a great task completer who makes those around you more effective, and friendly with a can-do attitude.
- Base monthly salary from 12,000 to 20,000 AED/month (USD 3,200 - $ 5,400) depending on experience.
- Potential for performance bonuses.
- A full-time U.A.E. employment contract with U.A.E. benefits and a work permit.
- Work with an International, multi-lingual team.
- Career growth - for the right individual, you will learn a lot within multiple business sectors.
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth.
If this profile sounds like you and you are hungry for the next adventure, please reach out to Kalani Jayasekara, via the website link below or on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalani-jayasekara/).